The successful candidate will be constantly challenged to develop accurate, user-friendly, engaging product documentation to improve product quality and customer satisfaction. He/she will research, author and maintain product documentation such as online help, implementation and product user guides, FAQs, and other supporting deliverables.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare new and review existing documentation for fintech software products.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, technologies and procedures
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Screen capture tools.
- Extensive experience in the design and development of hard copy and online documentation including User Guides, Release Notes and etc.
- Able to work with limited supervision and excel in a challenging environment.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in software technical product documentation.
- Impeccable written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to glean key information from complex programming concepts and ensure it understandable a broad user base.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Advanced English or native